Thanks for your kind responses to all the stuff I posted before Media West. I really do appreciate your kind words very much.
The following paintings were from a Pros zine published last year. All were oil on canvas and measure 12"-h x 9"-w. Best not to assume these are work safe. :-/
Thanks for looking!
These images were included in the Pros zine Never Far Apart 2, published and edited by
justacat 
Watching Bodie
Watching Doyle
Reflection
Pensive
Comfort
no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 08:40 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 08:54 pm (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 09:26 pm (UTC)Love A xx
no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 09:33 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 09:41 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 10:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 10:13 pm (UTC)words fail me yet again. Thank you Lorraine and thank you even more that you like painting the lads. *g*
no subject
Date: 2010-06-06 10:22 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-07 12:18 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-07 02:16 am (UTC)Quality that high is rare these days.
no subject
Date: 2010-06-12 11:28 pm (UTC)And Pensive...wow! You really do capture Doyle so well. I can't remember what it appeared on, but some TV programme was asking various members of Pan's People (a dance group that appeared on Top of the Pops) if they were the one who dated Martin Shaw. One of them exclaimed, "I wish, darling - he's gorgeous!" Your picture really, really brings that to mind - he just looks so damned gorgeous in that pic. &hearts
Thanks for posting all these. I love seeing your work!