Style Credit
- Base style: Blanket by
- Theme: Autumn Clouds by
Page generated Sep. 28th, 2026 06:25 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page Summary
gilda-elise.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sc-fossil.livejournal.com - (no subject)
metabolick.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sobelle.livejournal.com - (no subject)
andreathelion.livejournal.com - (no subject)
byslantedlight.livejournal.com - (no subject)
msmoat.livejournal.com - (no subject)
elizaria.livejournal.com - (no subject)
caffyolay.livejournal.com - (no subject)
arnie1967.livejournal.com - (no subject)
rosie55.livejournal.com - (no subject)
snailbones.livejournal.com - (no subject)
birggitt.livejournal.com - (no subject)
enkiduts.livejournal.com - (no subject)
londonronnie.livejournal.com - (no subject)
windrain10.livejournal.com - (no subject)
cybel - (no subject)
leyna55.livejournal.com - (no subject)
schnuffi.livejournal.com - (no subject)
shooting2kill.livejournal.com - (no subject)
sunray45.livejournal.com - (no subject)
asymphototropic.livejournal.com - (no subject)
erushi.livejournal.com - (no subject)
ancastar.livejournal.com - (no subject)
mysteriousaliwz.livejournal.com - (no subject)

no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 12:46 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 12:53 am (UTC)I'm glad you liked the painting. Martin Shaw is just beautiful in this role. I hope to paint him from "Apparitions" in the next few months. So many beautiful men, so little time!
Hope you're doing well! Take care, Hon!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 01:21 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:06 am (UTC)Hope you're doing better! Hang in there and see you soon!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 02:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 12:57 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 04:17 am (UTC)I thought he was gorgeous in this part and you've totally captured it.
Finally? WOW! (I'll just be over here staring at it for a while)
::is mesmerized::
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 12:58 am (UTC)Thank you again!!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 05:09 am (UTC)Thank you and thanks to Jaicen for the help as well.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 12:59 am (UTC)I appreciate you coming by very much.
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 07:23 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:00 am (UTC)Take care and please get me your address when you get a chance. :-)
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 08:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 02:42 am (UTC)Take care and thanks again!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 10:05 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:02 am (UTC)Thanks for your comment! I appreciate your time!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 10:25 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 02:43 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 10:26 am (UTC)Wonderful picture. You always manage to make them look so true to life.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:03 am (UTC)I'll write again this weekend--the feeling of being brain dead is lifting. Slowly, though.
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 10:36 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 02:44 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 12:28 pm (UTC)That really is gorgeous.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:03 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 02:03 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:04 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 02:45 pm (UTC)to die for!
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:05 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-29 02:53 pm (UTC)As others have said, you've captured him perfectly. I really can't find the words to express how beautiful I think this is. Thank you so much for posting it!
By the way, I don't know if you're aware of it but this particular LJ entry of yours was picked up in my daily 'Martin Shaw' Google Alert. I just thought I'd let you know in case you weren't keen on your LJ posts being advertised out there in the big wide world!
no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 02:47 am (UTC)Take care and thank you again for stopping by!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-30 01:11 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-04 02:49 am (UTC)Hope you're doing well and I'm looking forward to seeing you at CQ!
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-30 03:43 am (UTC)I'm the proud owner of S. Lovett's original Gypsy, also Martin in Ladder of Swords, and your version just makes me smile and smile!
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:07 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-30 07:11 am (UTC)I like Martin Shaw well enough, though not a particular fan, but I'd put this one on my wall in a heartbeat, as a stunning piece of art.
no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:09 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-05-30 02:18 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-06 01:10 am (UTC)XXXOOO
LOrraine
no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 09:49 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 05:15 pm (UTC)Thanks again for taking the time to write! I appreciate it very much. :-)
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 01:18 pm (UTC)You really have captured him beautifully. It looks as if he is sitting by a fire the way you have the lighting on his face. I'm not good with words, but just had to say how much I adore this. :)
no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 05:13 pm (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 03:57 pm (UTC)[good to see you and yours, much huggishness]
no subject
Date: 2009-06-01 05:10 pm (UTC)Take care and my best to you and yours! :-)
XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-06-11 03:53 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-06 03:56 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine
no subject
Date: 2009-07-04 11:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-05 04:10 am (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-07-05 01:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-07-06 04:00 am (UTC)XXXOOO
Lorraine